SOFT AND FLUFFY SWEET BREAD


I found a recipe from internet that use another method in order to make bread soft without putting in Bread Improver and also I found a recipe that putting whipped cream in ingredients, suddenly, I remebered when my friend had told me the same thing about putting in whipped cream to dough. The first recipe use method Water-roux (this original recipe look at this site ) and the second recipe use whipped cream.
Actually, I had knew about water-roux method from my book which written by Budi Sutomo and Natural Cooking Club by Mrs. Fatmah Bahalwan, but this method a little different.
So, I had a idea to combine first recipe and second recipe, the result...hmmmm soft and fluffy...not bad...


I didn’t put bread improver, I subtituted with whipped cream but if you look ingredients of whipped cream you will know that there is emulsifier, that’s why my bread so soft.
This is ingredients of whipped cream printed on box :
• Sugar
• Emulsifier
• Vegetable oil
• Whey powder
• Modified starch

I think, the same thing, I still use chemical material, bread improver or whipped cream...
Yesterday, I made white bread loaf using just water-roux (this is recipe I used : this ), and the result wowww...I had soft, fluffy, healthy (cos not using bread improver or whipped cream either) white bread loaf...and my son told me that my bread is good...how happy mother I am....
Thanks for SEADRAGON...:)

Look inside this bun...

Comments

boendadello said…
Mbak Rosmalia..salam kenal.Saya Dian anggota milis NCC juga. Tinggal di rumbai pekanbaru. Masih belajar juga. Cinta baking juga...hahaha..banyak kesamaan ternyata ya. Saya sekarang selalu membuat sendiri roti tawar unntuk keluarga saya. masalahnya saya halus ngulenin adonan sendiri. Kadang tangan sampe gempor dan jurus yg di pasang udah berbagai macam gaya..hehe. saya liat mbak mengaduk adonannya pake mixer. boleh gtau merknya apa? dan harganya berapa? trus belinya dimana? aduh maaf pertanyaannya banyak. soale ngiri banyak roti yg bisa di bikin sam ambak. klu mo japri saya di bu_diani@yahoo.com ya mbak. thanks dan salam roti cantik.
Rosmalia said…
salam kenal juga yah...
Wahhhh...kalo pake tangan, yah pegel plus males...cari yang simple...
Merknya bisa apa aja..miyako bisa (katanya), aku sih pake philip, harganya sekitar 300 rb. Ini paling murah dibandingin mixer roti lainnya...dan dipake untuk konsumsi keluarga aja...kalo mo nanya2 yang laen boleh silakan emailku liarosmalia@yahoo.com
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Popular Posts